Click here to read a letter from Bishop Michael F. Burbidge regarding Catholic Schools Week.
2018-2019 School Year – Enrollment Forms
- Letter to Parents from the Pastor and Principal
- Payment Instructions – Current Families
- Re-registration Form (current families)
- Payment Instructions – New Families
- Registration Form (new families)
- Tuition Schedule
- Tuition Payment Agreement Form
- Extended Day Registration Form
- Tuition Payment and Refund Policy
Please print out the registration form and return it to the school office (open Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.). Contact the school office at 703-527-5423 X100 for more information or to answer any questions.
Once accepted, the following documents are required:
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Health screening form, supplied by school nurse
- Student Information Sheet (Students entering grades 1-8)
- Release of Student Records (Student entering grades 1-8)
Saint Agnes Catholic School prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, or citizenship in administration of educational, personnel, admissions, financial aid, athletic and other school administered programs.