- New Families Click Here to Apply
- Tuition & Fees Schedule, Tuition Policy & Extended Day Registration Form
Once a student is accepted, the following documents are required:
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Health screening form – click here for the nurse’s page and health forms
- Student Recommendation Form (Students entering grades 1-8)
- Release of Student Records (Student entering grades 1-8)
- Parish Verification Form
FACTS Tuition Payment & Tuition Assistance
Click here to go to the FACTS Tuition Management Website to set up your tuition payment plan for the upcoming school year and/or to apply for tuition assistance.
Saint Agnes Catholic School prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, or citizenship in administration of educational, personnel, admissions, financial aid, athletic and other school administered programs.