Enrollment facts and figures:
- Enrollment for 2017-18 is approximately 460 students in Pre-K 3 (preschool for children age 3) through 8th grade.
- Two classes per grade; average class size is 24.
- Approximately 20% of students identify themselves as minority, including African-American, Hispanic, and Asian.
- The majority of students (95%) are Catholic, but children of all faiths attend Saint Agnes, providing wonderful diversity to the school.
- Most families live in Arlington and are members of Saint Agnes Parish, but students also attend from throughout Northern Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland.
- Close proximity to the Pentagon (5 minutes) and State Department (10 minutes) attracts military and diplomatic families.
Saint Agnes Catholic School prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, or citizenship in administration of educational, personnel, admissions, financial aid, athletic and other school administered programs.