There are several ways to support St. Agnes School
Donations will be allocated to the on-going needs of St. Agnes School for for equipment and educational materials that arise outside the normal school budgeting process. To learn more, click here.
Grocery Rewards – Help St. Agnes as you Shop!
Did you know merchants donate to St. Agnes when you link your store cards? While you shop you can earn money for St. Agnes!
Please take a moment to register your store cards so St. Agnes School can benefit from these programs. Even if you have registered your cards in past years, you must re-register annually to allow St. Agnes School to take advantage of these programs. Please note Safeway is no longer participating
They are quick and easy to set up. Here’s how to link your store cards to St. Agnes School:
- Go to http://giantfood.com/savings-
- Follow the instructions to designate St. Agnes School in the A+ School Rewards program. Our code is 02221.
- You will need your Giant card number in order to link to the school.
- Go to harristeeter.com
- Click the “Community” tab on the top of the page.
- Click the “Together in Education” tab.
- Click the “Link to Your School” tab and follow the instructions to designate St.Agnes School. Our code is 4473. You must have a VIC card set up in
order to link up.
- Target donates 1% of all REDcard purchases back to the designated school.
- Start here
- Enter your First/Last Name and REDcard number in the boxes on the lower right corner and click on the red “Complete Enrollment” box.
Please contact Ana Maria Kozuch ([email protected]) with any questions or concerns.